Service provider of the wisy CMS is the 3We communication & marketing gmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)7251/932400
Telefax: +49 (0)7251/932404
- New: Special element: Preset-Slideshow > Templates can be displayed like images in a slideshow. (Allows e.g. animated banner images with text content (or videos, etc.)
- New: DeepL access bar added in adminarea for faster navigation between modules.
- New: Fast Upload (Drag&Drop-Upload) now also possible directly on gallery pages with correct upload group id.
- New: Calendar can now be displayed in Compact Design and Full Design.
- New: User edit locks introduced for multi-user systems. Only one user can edit an element at a time to avoid overlapping problems.
- New: Referencing of content elements on other pages that are to be shortened now also work with Pretty URLs.
- New: Wildcard PAGE_PROPERTIES can now also be equipped with the parameter "|parent" or "|super_parent" and thus query properties of parent elements.
- New: FastEdit editor now supports syntax highlighting.
- New: New wildcard HOR_NAVI_ROOT_PARENT reads HorNavi elements of the root/superparent element.
- New: The navigations MAIN_NAVI and SUB_NAVI can now be used with the parameters "|start_level" and "|end_level" to output only very specific hierarchy levels.
- Fixed: Jump links in combination with products with Pretty URLs now create correct links.
- New: Now PHP scripts can be created and integrated into the website in addition to HTML, BB code and image size templates. (special permission required)
- New: PHP templates/presets introduced.
- New: Standard templates available for more cost-effective creation of simple websites.
- New: Reading of page properties or settings via wildcards in the template is possible.
- New: Presets can now be used as header images. (e.g. for slideshow presentations in the head area)
- New: Wilrdcard "Preset" introduced. Thus any template can be stored in the template of a page.
- New: Slideshows now also dynamically adjust their height to the user’s resolution.
- New: Slideshows can now be used with either a slide or a blend transition effect.
- New: If English is selected as the admin language, the BB codes are now also used in English.
- New: Special element getpagecontent (Get Page Content) can now limit the number of content elements displayed and randomize the order of elements.
- New: Content categorizations introduced for directional referencing of content.
- Changed: Performance significantly improved for many elements on a page and for front end admin edits.
- Changed: Adminarea forms visually adjusted to ensure faster readability.
- Changed: Searched content element found on a blog page (shortened content or only a certain number of content elements) now links to the single con view of the content, no longer to the main page.
- Fixed: The file size of wisy modified images is now updated in the adminarea as well.
- Fixed: Images can now also be dragged to other upload groups.
- Fixed: "To visitor view" now works correctly even if content element template has been changed.
- Fixed: Unification of the "Useable by" setting type for all media.
- Fixed: Internal comments for calendar entries are now saved correctly.
- New: Special element FirstVisit, displays content for first-time visitors of a page.
- New: Page images can now be replaced by content presets. (only with special rights)
- New: Comments function now possible with e-mail notification for new comments (with double opt-in).
- New: Own forms can now be provided with an Image Captcha query. (Recommendation: Make it easier for the contacting person and do not use such a query for normal pages.)
- New: Protected pages can now be hidden in navigations if the front end user has not yet logged in.
- New: Simplified update through automated update process, for standard wisy installations. (only in combination with unmodified installations)
- New: 3d object adjustment: 3d objects can now also be adjusted in position, size and rotation to allow a better display without having to resize or move the object in the 3d program itself.
- Changed: HTML caching is now triggered by the admin user as soon as a change has been made to media objects (such as images, downloads, etc.) and is not automatically adjusted with every change. (> no more unusually long storage processes). If no HTML caching is triggered, the page interprets normally when the website is opened.
- Fixed: Double display of product attributes if a product has been assigned to more than one product category, thereby referencing the respective attribute more than once.
- New: HTML caching of content elements (without special elements) in the database can now (depending on application) shorten loading times.
- New: 3d object integration: Upload of 3d objects (OBJ + MTL format) for 3d object display in the browser with the help of WebGL (for IE only use starting with IE11)
- New: SVG/SVGZ image upload: Vector graphics in SVG format can now be used as images in wisy. (for IE only use from IE9)
- New: PrettyURLs on products: Product names are now included in the URL on pages with Pretty-URL / Speaker-URL.
- New: Upload status bar for image, download and video uploads (for servers with APC or with support as of PHP 5.4 (except FastCGI mode))
- New: Upload status bar for special element FE upload center (for server with APC or with support from PHP 5.4 (except FastCGI mode))
- New: Sitemap special element for integrating a visible sitemap on the website.
- Changed: wisy Website now in new adaptive wisy default layout(Responsive-Layout)
- Changed: Fallback for page templates not found now displays default template and no error message.
- Fixed: Forum upload more reliable assignment to articles with many simultaneous posts.
- New: CustomForms: Forms fully customizable and re-creatable.
- New: "Newsletter Requests" for Germany’s "Double-Opt-In" obligation
- New: Tables can now have their own names that can be accessed via CSS.
- Changed: Special element description now multi-lingual
- Changed: Caching especially speeds up front end editing when logged in.
- Changed: Jump links are now named and are no longer numeric codes.
- Fixed: Breadcrumb/Navi position now also redirects to subpages.
- Fixed: Slideshow sequence shift in certain situations.
- New: Template-based special elements (> customizable per website, etc.)
- New: Template-based navigation functions, content & language selection (>should happen gradually for all output functions)
- New: Vimeo videos can be integrated via special element
- New: FastUpload > Drag & Drop upload in the backend with fast processing
- New: Mobile User Template & Mobile Page Redirection
- New: Forum module with upload & user administration, forum administration, etc. (beta)
- New: Social Share: SocialMedia-Buttons > FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Xing embeddable
- New: Payment module Amazon Payments & PayPal introduced. (beta)
- Changed: MySQL PHP connection now via new library (with backward compatibility)
- Changed: PrettyURLs also integrated into RSS feeds.
- Changed: Error page 404 > now automated, no individual adjustment necessary (but possible)
- Changed: New flat design + fuel usage for buttons, faster rights query through caching, etc.